Tuesday 21 August 2007

as salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu, lol i finally get to talk to myself hahaha! well i discovered the blog which is all good i guess i get to express myself with the less possible damage inshaa Allah may Allah guide and bless those who introduced this idea to me ameen! I hope with the permission of Allah the people who veiw this are able to benefit even if its just me lol! now i have somewhere to store my little gems which through the grace of Al wadood i have the pleasure of discovering and enjoying ant through His infinite mercy am able to use to polish my heart with ,truely Allah is all we need alhamdulillah im at ease alhamdulillah and this is reward of trying to the best of my abilities to submit fighting my nafs and making my whole purpose to worship Allah with out being distracted by this dunya i pray Allah subhana wa ta'ala increases us all in beneficial knowledge and i pray He enables us all to act upon what we know ameen

No comments: