Saturday 17 November 2007

The Untapped Wisdom(Don't Neglect to Reflect)

(By Dr. Yunus Aidaroos)
Just a book?....nay!
Inside if you only look -and STUDY,
your attention it will hook.
Reading, kissing and just shelfing it, is no way
to unearth its meaning, its message; it is your highway.
Highway for this life, and a promised shade on resurrection -
a guarantee of eternal bliss and total satisfaction !
Come, read me , STUDY me, pause to REFLECT -
lessons from my beautiful stories, do select -
to shape your life for the Hereafter,
instead of loving materialism, fun and laughter.
As the clock ticks away precisely,
those who study me wisely...
will comprehend my details -
some obvious, some hidden - and the many tales,
those of Yusuf, Moses and Sulaiman;
so do BEFRIEND the majestic Qur'an

No comments: