Thursday 1 May 2008

My garment

I love my garment so beautiful and strong.

I love my garment because it accentuates my qualities and hides my
flaws.

My garment is comforting but can be restrictive at just the right times.

I love my garment because it is a blessing from Allah.

And when I utilize it I feel I can weather a storm.

I know when I stand before my lord I cannot bring it with me. But O' if
I mistreat it what a What a day that will be!

This garment that I love is only borrowed for a time. The thing I
treasure the most is the brand name or design.

You see all our garments have the best designer of them all, bigger then
any brand name in the most expensive mall.

This designer is beloved to us all.....................

HE is THE ONE, THE ONLY , THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR, ...HE IS ALLAH.

((They are a garment for you and you are a garment to them. Qur'an [2
:187))

by Ummaaqil Bashirah Almrikiyah.

No comments: